The library has public computers with Internet access. This describes what we have and how to use them.
- We have 1 public access computer and 1 Laptop all with internet access.
- Computers are in individual work stations for privacy
- Windows 10 operating system. Microsoft office pro 2013, ABC Mouse.
- 30 minute time limits only if we have waiting list, usually this is not an issue.
- You will need a library card and sign our internet agreement to use computers.
- Computers have filtered Internet access, Library staff can over ride if the site you need to view is blocked, as long as it is not a virus issue.
- All ages are welcome to use computers, children will not be monitored.
- Parental permission is required and children 5 and under must be accompanied by and adult to use computers.
- The library also provides Wi-fi, so feel free do bring your own wireless devices and connect to the internet, get the password from staff.