Links to useful information on the Internet especially for teens.
- All Music Guide
- Look for information on your favorite artists, songs, and style of music.
- ACT Test Prep
- Sample tests, tips, and other information from ACT, Inc.
- Collegeboard.com: SAT
- A full-length SAT practice test and scoring guide.
- Health Information from FDA for Teens
- Health information from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Includes articles on topics like playing a sport with exercise-induced asthma, how loud music affects your ears, and how to prevent STD's. From FDA Consumer Magazine.
- A great place to find book reviews by other teens, author interviews, and information about new titles
- U.S. News.Com Education
- A very useful source for students selecting a college or university
- Center for Online Education
- OnlineColleges.net was started in 2009 as a response to the global surge in online education. As the demand for our resources grew, we began creating more original content and funding proprietary research. In early 2016 we relaunched as the Center for Online Education to better reflect the breadth of knowledge and information on our site.
- Affordable Colleges Online
- ACO creates in-depth resources that address topics, questions and concerns related to higher education with an eye on affordability and accreditation. Resources include comprehensive guidebooks, student interviews, user-friendly search tools, federal datasets and other materials created and vetted by experts in their fields. Speaking of experts, our extended team includes six PhDs and more than twenty journalists, editors and subject-matter specialists with master’s degrees or related educational credentials